We have expanded to serve you better! As of August 22, 2022, you can find us at our new premises, directly behind our old location. Below are answers to questions you may have related to our relocation.
1. Where did the hospital move?
As of August 22, 2022, we moved our practice to the building directly behind our old location. The address is 1440 Hugh Allan Drive, Unit B. Our hospital is located right beside “We Love Dogs”.
2. Why did you move to a new location?
We outgrew our old space and moved to a larger premise that was custom designed for our use.
3. Are there any changes to the hospital team?
Our team remains the same so you will continue to see our friendly faces.
4. Are your services changing?
We continue to offer the same services, at the same high standard that you have come to expect.
5. Have your hours changed?
Our hours changed only slightly and we will continue to operate 7 days a week:
- Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
We thank the community for all the support and look forward to serving you and your furry family members at our new location.